You are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice. We do exchange or provide a store credit within 30 days of your item being shipped. The following conditions apply:
- Items must be in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Goods must not have been worn, washed or used.
- All return shipping costs must be covered by the customer, unless the item is faulty.
- When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack the item inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging or tags. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
If the item you bought has a major problem, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you had known about it.
- Is unsafe as a result of the problem.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time or give you a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase.
Used faulty products:
All used faulty products will be returned to the manufacturer for assessment. This may take up to 2 weeks. We will then contact you with the outcome and provide you with a credit voucher. The Swimmers Sports Shop reserves the right not to offer a credit voucher where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.